Fishing Gift Basket for Men | Meat, Cheese, Snacks
Express Shipping Available
Inspired by vintage fishing creels, this unique fisherman's gift basket for men is perfect for anglers of all skill levels. This exclusive fishing gift box includes a variety of delectable snacks and a keepsake fishing frame to memorialize their "Big Catch" after the snacks are long gone.
This "I'd rather Be Fishing" Gift basket includes:
- I'd Rather Be Fishing gift box,
- Sliced summer sausage,
- Nunes salted pistachios,
- Smoked Gouda cheese round,
- Soft & chewy Brent & Sams chocolate chip cookie,
- Honey wheat dipping pretzels,
- Pimento stuffed olives,
- Barbecue bistro chips,
- 2 Nature Valley honey trail mix bars,
- Olive oil and sea salt crackers,
- Gone Fishing Chicago blend coffee,
- I'd Rather Be Fishing deluxe snack mix.
Gift pack is wrapped in cellophane and tied with a handmade bow. Completed box measures 11" long by 7" wide by 15" tall and weighs 4 pounds.
Every gift basket is wrapped in shrink wrap, topped with a hand made bow and packaged in air pillows. It is then placed in a corrugated box and shipped via UPS.
Shipping of orders will occur Monday through Friday only. We will not be able to ship orders on Saturday or Monday.
Orders placed with UPS Ground will be shipped within 48 hours. UPS ground deliveries will occur in 2-7 days depending on the location.
Orders placed with 3 Day, 2 Day or Next Day Air shipping Monday through Thursday will be shipped the next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday, Sunday will be shipped on Monday.
- Next Day Air Shipping: Order placed on Monday - It will be shipped on Tuesday - Delivery on Wednesday.
- 2 Day Shipping: Order placed on Monday - It will be shipped on Tuesday - Delivery on Thursday.
- 3 Day Shipping: Order place on Friday - Shipping on Monday - Delivery on Thursday.
UPS does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays. All days mentioned above are business day. Please note that delivery to PO Box destinations are not allowed by UPS.
We reserve the the right to alter same day shipping cut-off times during busy holiday periods.